10 Funny Halloween Laws
Well I guess since the stand-your-ground law is on the books, circling TV and smothering the internet, the cat’s out of the bag and down the block. So I might as well let you in on the other equally valid laws:
- The infamous don’t-laugh-at-me-kid law.
- The one and only don’t-look-me-in-the-eye-kid law.
- The ever happpy his-looks-could-kill-so-I-had-to-shoot-him law. (TTH to Jibber Hooter)
- The rocking 50-shades-of-hey law.
- Sarah Palin’s my-daughter-is-not-a-slut law.
- The under utilized get-me-out-of-this-ebola-quarantine-tent law.
- The oops-is-it-too-late-to-say-I’m-sorry law. Need I say more?
- The totally justified if-I-see-one-more-political-ad law.
- The bulls**t just-bail-out-one-more-big-bank law.
- And my all time favorite, you-blamed-Obama-for-one-thing-too-many law.
Can’t wait to see which one of these hits the news next. (Hint: the first two are in the works already.)
Please like our page Gloria Christie Reports and help us to reach more people by commenting and/or sharing our posts.